3 June 2017 in response to his astounding nerve in including me in an email shot:
Dear Stephen Donnelly,
You have obviously forgotten your despicable behaviour to me, personally, over the sexual offences act. I haven’t, nor will I ever.
- I sent you my 77 page submission to the relevant consultation
- I was called from your office and asked for a meeting over this, to which I readily agreed, even offering to come over to East Wicklow to make this easier.
- I was never contacted again until your office mailed me out of the blue many months later brightly “reassuring” me that you were going to be supporting everything involved in Turn Off the Red Light that I had tried to tell you was dangerous, abusive and downright fraudulent.
- February 2014 I placed some facts concerning the outright fraud of Rachel Moran on oath along with a brief account of the level of deceit and corruption involved in Turn of the Red Light and sent this sworn oath to departments and ministers for Justice North and South.
- May 2014 Stormont published ¾ of that oath (omitting the more general final page that suited them less than the rest) in their consultation report – including my real name, address where I live alone in the middle of a xxxxx sheep farm for the past 27 years, and both telephone numbers (landline and mobile). Stormont ignored all request that this be removed from their report.
- July 2014 Turn Off the Red Light started to host 3rd party totally untruthful content from a political ally in America on their Facebook page suggesting I was supporting organised pedophillia and calling for me to be attacked (it is still there to this day) The danger in which this placed my life is off the charts. I am a total recluse as a result of a combination of trauma from family and institutional abuse combined with high function autism, moving was not a survivable option for me.
- hotline.ie made affiliation to the Immigrant Council of Ireland abundantly clear and laughed while they stonewalled me
- I started to sleep with a knife in my hand so that I *COULD* sleep
- I sent a long email to you explaining the lethal danger I was in and asking for help in early 2015
- My contact details remained online, in contravention of the data protection act, for a total of 18 months until an advocate in the North of Ireland recommended I go to the information commission in the North who resolved the matter immediately (where the equivalent office in the south stonewalled me)
- This bullshit puff piece was the first I have heard from you since I mailed you for help in early 2014
- I am now battling CFS and an alarming deterioration in my mental and physical health as a direct result of all of the above and other abusive activities by the people you *IGNORED ME* to support at “Turn Off the Red Light” and Ruhama here are the details https://mymythbuster.wordpress.com/exploiting-sex-workers-and-desperation/
- I shared my view of you publicly prior to the last election and emailed you the link https://mymythbuster.wordpress.com/i-will-not-be-voting-for-stephen-donnelly/ with an injuction not to pester me during your election campaign.
- My view of you has deteriorated significantly since. I do not regard “The Vicar of Bray” as a good stance for a politician under any circumstances.
You have show-not-told, beyond doubt, that in the matter of whether I live or die you have a fully formed preference for the latter, as well as no interest in facts or reality.
IF YOU EVER SEND ANY COMMUNICATION TO ME AGAIN AFTER THIS, BY ANY MEANS (including election materials), I WILL TURN UP AT ONE OF YOUR CLINICS AND EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS TO YOU FACE TO FACE.
Trust me, you will not bullshit your way out of it with me.